Eating green, drinking green, going green and living green are the far most heard living anthem nowadays. Especially for those who desire to live healthy and in harmony with nature. Just as eating variety of foods as vegetables, protein, carbohydrate and grains. It is also important to eat variety of colors. Eating variety colored foods provides positive benefits for our health and mostly rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants content.
As for green food, they are packed with nutrients which is important and healthiest as well. They are numerous choices of green food which can be part of our diet daily. Some popular green foods include spinach, kale, peas, celery, broccoli, “bok choy”, cabbage and even more. Using wide variety of all these foods is the best way to ensure we are consuming abundant green foods.
Research does also proves that green foods are the great source of phytonutrients and also have a great healing powers. It helps to revitalize one’s health and packed with fiber as they help to regulated blood sugar levels.
Here are the benefits of green foods:
- They are high in powerful antioxidants which protect our cells from free radicals. The antioxidants helps to neutralize the body and clears the toxins out of the body.
- Greens are rich in vitamins and minerals which is essential to us such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin B, C, E and K.
- They are also rich in chlorophyll, a green pigment which acts as a detox agent and stimulates immune system.
- Green foods does also contain many nutrients that help to protect the immune system and fight off viruses and bacteria.
- Dark, leafy greens vegetables are high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are vital for all body functions and lowers the bad cholesterol.
- Green vegetables does also helps to alkalize the body, keeping our PH at healthy and stable level.
Here are the 5 green foods which is packed with nutrients:
Spinach is one the superior green vegetables and nutrient dense. It is extremely beneficial and linked to numerous health benefits. One cup of raw spinach has almost all the needed nutrients as Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Folate, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin A. There are studies on glycoglycerolipids which is found in spinach. It known to have anti-cancer effect and protects the digestive tract from damage and inflammation. Spinach does also aids in improving health, regulates blood pressure, has cancer fighting properties, build bones and protect against heart disease. Moreover, spinach does also aid in vision and helps to boost immune system.
Kale, which is also known as “Super food”. It is nutritious, has no fat and low in calories and packed with all essential nutrients. Kale is known to reduce risk of a wide variety of cancers due to its “glucosinolates” content. This vegetable is high in iron, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K and fiber. Vitamin C boost the immune system while promoting growth and healing damage. It also fights the free radical in our body with its great antioxidant effect. The fiber components in kale binds to bile acid in digestive tract which in turn lowers the cholesterol level. Moreover, it does also contain antioxidants such as carotenoids and flavonoids which helps to fight inflammation. This prevents cell damage and lowers the risk of many diseases.
Broccoli offers a variety of benefits and plays a strategic role in regulating cell growth and development. Broccoli offers high levels of immune system-boosting vitamin C, bone-strengthening vitamin K, and folate. It's also packed with glucosinolate compounds, such as sulforaphane and glucoraphanin, which help to fight cancer. Eating broccoli does also aid in reducing inflammation by means it lowers the risk of stroke and heart disease as well. Broccoli does also contain significant amount of omega 3A which has the anti-inflammatory effect. It also helps to reduce allergic reaction and inflammation.
4. Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts are rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin K and as well as dietary fiber, manganese, copper, potassium and many other essential vitamins. They also include flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds. It is also rich in anti-oxidant which lowers the risk of chronic diseases by lowering the free radical stress. There are studies found that Brussels sprout protects against carcinogens or cancer-causing agents which eventually prevent oxidative damage to cell. Moreover it is also high in vitamin C content which aids in growth and repair of tissues, involved in production of collagen, and enhance immunity. Most importantly, Brussels sprouts is one of the plant sources high in Omega 3 which reduces blood triglycerides, slow cognitive decline, reduce insulin resistance and decreases inflammation.
5. Green Peas
Green peas are one of the best plant-based sources of protein, which is a major reason why they are so filling, along with their high amount of fiber. Eating protein increases the levels of certain hormones in your body that reduce appetite. Protein works together with fiber to slow digestion and promote feelings of fullness which definitely makes us less hungry for the whole day. . Consuming a sufficient amount of protein is also important for promoting muscle strength and bone health. Additionally, it plays an important role in weight loss and maintenance. Talking about other benefits, peas does also support healthy blood sugar control due to its low glycemic index level. Apart that, peas also contain Saponins which have the anti-cancer effects that prevents several types of cancer and inhibit tumor growth.
Each and every vegetable listed above has its functions on how it is beneficial to our health. Every vegetables mostly has the similar functions which is the nutrient level in food such as Vitamin C, Protein, Anti-oxidant, Fiber, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and more which promotes the well-being and improves health. The question is why eat different types of green food when you can get all the benefits from only one product. The superior green product is known as CRYPTO PPARs.
Crypto PPARs is one of the supreme products which is suitable for all age categories including children, teens, adults and elderly. It comprises more than 75 types of nutrients by which it delivers almost all the essential nutrients as needed.
Why CRYPTO PPARs?
- Has high level of antioxidant and anti-aging effects. High anti-oxidants protects the cell from free radicals and prevents cancer.
- Abundance level of Chlorophyll which helps to stimulate immune system, detox purposes and helps to combat anemia.
- The only product with all three bio-organic PPARs, alpha, beta and gamma which is the important food molecules in 21st century.
- High level of phycocyanin which has anti-inflammatory activity, liver and kidney protection, immune enhancement, and anti-cancer function.
- More than 75 vitamins and minerals which completes all the needed nutrients by us.
- Has Chlorella Growth Factor which helps to heal and rejuvenate the human body by repairing damaged cells and tissues. It also stimulates the growth of new and healthy cell.
It’s always crucial to keep up with all the healthy diets and healthy eating plan. Moreover, getting all the needed nutrients from vegetables is hard as well due to storage, processing and cooking methods which end up losing more than 50% of nutrients. Yet, definitely alternative food source is needed to compensate all the nutrient loss. Thus, Crypto PPARs is highly recommended.
* The information provided on this article is only designed for educational purpose and for personal use only. It is not intended to substitute medical advices or care. This information should not be taken to diagnose or treat any health problem or illness without consulting pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding you or your child’s condition.